TERMS OF SERVICE
All sales are final for this course. By entering into “Contract”, sending an e-transfer, wire transfer, paying in cash or otherwise rendering payment (either in full or partial) for this product for which these terms appear (“Course”, “Program”, “Service” and/or “Product”, you (“Client and/or “Customer”) agree to be provided with courses, programs, services and/or products by Nora Nivens (“Owner”) in her capacity as owner of Silas Rises (“Company”), and you are executing a legally binding agreement with the “Company”, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Intro- SILAS RISES (“Company”) is a company that provides clients with online courses and other education materials. Silas Rises has created programs/services/courses (“Product”) to educate the client on the Divine Human Operating System through a variety of modalities including but not limited to Journal Prompt Assignments, Mediumship, Yoga, Breathwork, Sound Healing, Quantum Work and Educational/Explorational Services.
- Term- The Term of this Agreement shall be for 8 weeks from the starting date after the initial purchase/payment is made. The duration is only subject to change if noted in the initial consult/sign up meeting.
- Termination- Client dissatisfaction with Company and/or Coach’s subjective teaching style, independent judgement, methods, or other techniques are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned to Client. Even if Client does not complete all portions of the Program, Client is nevertheless responsible for all payments due and owed under this Agreement by making the first pay payment of the Program and executing these Terms and Conditions.
- The company is not a doctor, nurse practitioner, board certified physician psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, hypnotherapist, province/state licensed menthal healthcare provider, employee, manager, or other licensed health care provider.
- Client understands that the Product has been designed by the Company for general educational and informational purposes only, with the goal of teaching the Client new skills and providing the Client with awareness of Mediumship and Energetic Hygiene for the Golden Age. Through the product, the Company may provide guidance for life decisions, but it is ultimately the responsibility of the Client (and only the Client) to make the final decision for his/her self. By using the Company’s services and purchasing this Product, the Client accepts and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from the transaction and facilitation of the program. Client agrees the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees the use of this Product is at the client’s own risk.
- Client hereby acknowledges any data, advise, healing modalities, messages or mindset coaching are subjective services, and the Company’s methods to provide this service may change in terms of style and/or technique. Company may use personal judgement to provide individual Programming services to Client, even if these methods do not follow strict adherence to the Client’s suggestions.
- Client understands this program contains QUANTUM KRIYA (a blend and synthesis of Kriya Yoga, Astrology and Quantum Field Activation. It is a movement/exercise or meditation that assists clients in reprogramming their thoughts, language and behavioural patterns to achieve certain outcomes”, QUANTUM FIELD ACTICATION (Client understands that Quantum Field Activation is a technology and technique used as a healing modality withing this Program that includes, but is not limited to the use of light language, etheric body clearing and sound healing). QUANTUM FIELD ACTIVATION is NOT a substitute for medical and/or other health care. Client hereby understands and agrees that the Company is not “diagnosing” or “treating” the physical body, which falls under the jurisdiction and expertise of licensed medical health care providers. Client also understands that “healing” as it relates to energy work is different as it relates to medical or physical needs. Client hereby agrees and acknowledges they shall consult their health care provider and discuss any recommendations made by the Company. From time to time, it is possible that energy that is not relieved or moved during sessions may present itself in physical and emotional manners. Client also agrees to immediately inform their health care provider of any illness, pain, or other mental distress and/or physical discomfort that occurs during or after Client’s participation in the program.
- Client also acknowledges and understand that the exact benefits of QUANTUM FIELD ACTIVATIONS/WORK are not fully known or understood. A such, all methods used by the Company are merely experimental and cannot promise to deliver requested/specified results or achieve guaranteed outcomes. The Client hereby assumes and accepts all risks associated with the Program described herein.
- This product does not include: A) Procuring business or potential clients for Client B) Performing or managing any business management services for Client such as accounting, operations, research or development, C) Therapy sessions in the form of psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or cognitive behavioural therapy, D) Publicity, public relations and/or social media marketing services, E) Legal or Financial Advice, F) Introduction to Company’s professional network or business relationships.
- Client hereby acknowledges that the Client is solely responsible for the amount and type of healing, income and results that the Client generates by implementing techniques and advice, energetic messages that come from the program. Client also acknowledges the Company cannot guarantee the implementation of the Course will provide the Client with lucrative results. Client also agrees that he/she is solely responsible for any decision Client makes and indemnifies Company from any liability regarding said decisions.
- PROGRAM SPECIFICS This Product may be distributed by the Company either directly or through a third-party platform. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the value of Product if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances as determined by the Company. Access to this Product is currently through a third-party platform
- CLIENT’S RESPONSIBILITIES The Product has been developed for educational purposes only. The Company has established its proprietary Product in order to educate and inspire Customer to pursue his/her personal goals. However, Customer hereby acknowledges that Company does not guarantee Customer’s goals, whatever the goals may be, will be reached by completing and implementing the advice and techniques in the Product. Customer accepts and agrees that Customer is 100% responsible for his/her results from the Product. Customer acknowledges that, as with any investment, there is an inherent risk associated. As such, Customer agrees there is no guarantee that Customer will attain his/her goals by simply using the Product.
Nevertheless, the Customer acknowledges that he/she can optimize her potential results from the Product by adhering to the following:
- Completion of all Product material, including assignments and worksheets;
- Thoughtful and meaningful participation in all Question & Answer sessions;
- Taking 100% responsibility for Customer’s results, 100% of the time.
- PAYMENT & FEES
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Company the full purchase amount for the Product, regardless of what payment option Client selects at checkout.
(b) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay all fees pursuant to the payment schedule outlined at checkout and selected by Client. All payments must be paid before the Program end date, or else Company reserves the right to send Client to collections for any outstanding monies due and owed under this Agreement.
(c) Client authorizes Company to charge the credit card or account used at checkout to complete all payments pursuant to the payment plan Client selected at checkout, and Client does not require separate authorization for each payment.
(d) If any payments fail, Client agrees to remedy the situation immediately (ie. update Client’s payment information, provide a new credit card, and/or make all past-due payments within 5 business days) or else Client forfeits his/her right to access the Product.
(e) The Client shall not threaten or make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s prior written consent. Company reserves the right to collect any and all monies owed by Client to Company for the Program, by any means necessary within the parameters of the law. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees. In the event of a chargeback, Company reserves the right to report the incident to credit reporting agencies as a delinquent account.
(f) Late Fees – Company understands that, from time to time, there are issues with payment. All payments must be received by Company within five (5) days of the due date for that instalment. Any payments not received within 5 days of their due date shall be subject to a late fee of $50.00 CDN. Any payments not received within 10 days of their due date shall result in Clients breach of these terms and may result in removal of access to the Program. Client shall still remain responsible to make all payments due and owing under this Agreement to Company in the event Client’s access to the Program is revoked.
- REFUND POLICY All sales are final for this course.Due to the inherent nature of educational programs and the electronic transmission of the same, there are no refunds.
- NON-DISCLOSURE, CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-DISPARAGEMENT Confidential Information & Non-Disclosure – Company takes pride in its proprietary information included in each Product. As such, Customer agrees and acknowledges all Confidential Information shared through this Product and by the Coach is confidential, proprietary, and belongs exclusively to the Company.
“Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to:
- Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Customer;
- Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement;
- Any systems, sequences, processes, or trade secrets in connection with the Product or Company’s business practices.
Testimonials – Company also agrees to protect Customer’s personally identifiable information. However, from time to time, Company may use general statements about Customer’s success for testimonials as part of Company’s marketing strategy. By agreeing to these Terms, the Customer agrees to the Company sharing Customer’s success stories as testimonials in any matter across any media at the sole discretion of Company.
Non-Disparagement – Client agrees, during and/or after use of Product, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Company’s program, business, services, products, or reputation.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & LIMITED LICENSE
Intellectual Property – This Product and the related content shall be considered intellectual property owned by Company. Other examples of intellectual property owned by Company and within Company’s products include, but are not limited to: trademarks, service marks, layout, logos, business names, course/program/module names, design, text, written copy, certain images, podcast recordings, workbooks, videos, audio files, and all of our paid products (collectively referred to as “Intellectual Property”).
Limited License – Company grants only a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to Customer to use the Intellectual Property for Customer’s personal and internal business use. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement. Customer acknowledges that his/her purchase of this Product is for his/her/its single individual use. Customer shall not copy, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, create derivative works from, alter, sell, or share with others any products or parts of the Program without prior written consent or unless provided otherwise.
If Customer is also a business owner or professional in a similar industry, Customer shall not misappropriate any of Company’s Intellectual Property and proprietary information in the following manner:
- Teaching Customer’s clients/customers/audience any of the information, methods, solutions, or formulae owned by Company and passing it off as Customer’s own;
- Copying any of Company’s Product content and/or material for Customer’s commercial use;
- Copying, publishing, transmitting, transferring, selling, creating derivative works from, reproducing, or in any way exploiting any of the Intellectual Property owned by Company in either whole or part without prior written consent.
- INDEMNIFICATION / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Client hereby acknowledges that Company is not liable for any injuries that may arise from Customer’s actions, omissions, or decisions based off Customer’s participation in this program including but not limited to: a decision to leave a job, a decision to invest in an opportunity, a decision to start a business, any of Client’s business decisions, any of Client’s financial decisions. Client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Company of any claims that may arise after use of this Product.
- Amendments– We reserve the right to amend this Agreement from time to time. Any amendments must be agreed in writing and executed by both parties.
- Headings & Severability– Headings are included for convenience purposes only and shall not affect the construction of this Agreement. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, it shall not affect the remaining portions of the Agreement, which shall remain in full effect. If any portion of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then the unenforceable portion shall be construed in compliance with applicable law in a light most favourable to the original intentions of the parties. If the unenforceable portion of the Agreement is found by a competent court of this jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then it shall be changed and interpreted to best reflect the original intentions of the parties, and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- Entire Agreement – This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the parties. This Agreement trumps any other existing negotiations, communications or Agreements between the parties, whether written, oral, or electronic, and is the full extent of the Agreement between the parties.
- All Rights Reserved– All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
- Governing Law– Company is located in Canada and is subject to the applicable laws governing Canada. The governing law for this agreement is the laws of Alberta.
- Arbitration– Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through a binding arbitration.
- Maximum Damages – Client agrees and acknowledges that the maximum amount of damages that Client may be entitled to in any claim arising from this Agreement or Program shall not exceed the total cost of the Program.
- Execution– Customer agrees to accept the above Agreement in its entirety when Customer selects and confirms “I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions of this page as follows” at the Product checkout page and through rendering first payment.